Diving right into the training; it is basically the same as Week 9 except I’m adding more cardio sessions. There are 5 short weeks left until the end of the program, so we need to work and ramp up the cardio.
Daily Workout Schedule for Week 10 Day 64 – 70
- 6 workout days
- same muscle group will be trained at least 2x a week
- Tabata/HIIT training follows strength training
- run outside longer distances
Daily training snapshot:
- Monday: Primary muscle groups: chest/triceps, secondary muscle groups: back and biceps. Tabata for conditioning. 2km run
- Tuesday: Hill Sprints and Kettlebell Training.
- Wednesday: Tabata focused on core only.
- Thursday: Primary muscle groups: back and biceps, secondary muscle groups: chest. Tabata. Short run. 8km bike/indoor cycle
- Friday: All Kettlebells.
- Saturday: 8km run
- Sunday: Rest
Get the printer friendly version at the bottom of the article.
You must follow these rules.
Download the printer friendly version of exercises here.
If you want updates right in your inbox, sign up below: